MSD Dental Plan
According to a new Consumer Reports National Research Center survey, the biggest reason for delaying dental care is cost.
- 43% delayed care due to cost
- 23% delayed care because insurance wouldnot cover the procedure
- 24% delayed care because they already used up their yearly maximum insurance benefits
How Our Plan Works
Member pays procedural fee to provider on the same day of service. These fees are deeply discounted below usual and customary fees.
- $95 to join per person, per year (effective May 1, 2021)
- Comprehensive Exam with X-Rays at no charge first year on plan.
- Savings on all dental procedures
- No deductibles
- No annual maximum
- No waiting periods or pre-existing condition exclusions
- Increased ability to afford quality dental care Cannot be combined with existing dental insurance plans
- We provide professional services at a reasonable fee. Payment is expected at time of service and may be made in the following waysÃ¢Â€Â¦
- Patients and emergency patients are required to pay for their visit at the time of service.
- Cash or Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- CareCredit *6-12 months interest free-OAC