COVID - 19 Updates
Emergencies don’t take time off for anything.Our dentists and staff are here for you on the front line to take care of you for the unexpected hurting or broken tooth, extractions, inflamed gum area, re-cement a crown or bridge, broken orthodontic wire, etc.
- You will be asked questions regarding current health – no fever, runny nose, coughing, cold or flu symptoms.
- Recent travel in the United States or foreign countries.
- Known Covid-19 contact with other people, relatives, co-workers.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Temporarily, we are limiting the number of people in the reception room unless a noted support person..parent or caretaker.
- Please advise us of a change to your mailing address, telephone number, dental insurance carrier or status.
- If you prefer to wait in your car until your appointment time, let us know and we’ll call you when the chair is ready.
Dr. Steve Poulos, Dr. Benjamin Baranes
& the staff of My Scottsdale Dentist
If you need us….call (480) 614-1122. We’re listening!